Ronald Stoeferle, author of the In Gold We Trust reports and Managing Partner at Incrementum Liechtsenstein, gave an outstanding interview on PalisadeRadio last week. In it, he gave a sneak preview about his upcoming report: In Gold We Trust 2016.
The interview, embedded in this article, highlights answer on several fundamental questions, listed below. Note that these questions will be addressed in this the 2016 edition of the In Gold We Trust Report, which will be released on June 28th.
- Is the current pull back a correction in a new bull market or is this a fake rally?
- Will price inflation keep rising?
- Will we see stagflation going forward?
- Will we see $2,300 gold or maybe something much higher?
- Are we moving to a cashless society?
- What is gold’s role in the permanent portfolio?
- With rising oil prices comes rising inflation
Ronald thinks this rally is the real deal. He sees an enormous amount of opportunity in mining stocks. There is a lot of money waiting on the sidelines keeping a close watch and likely to pile in when gold rises again, especially when gold rises to $1,500 or $1,600. Ronald sees gold possibly reaching $2,300 and currently an overall asymmetrical risk reward ratio exists in favour of gold stocks.
Negative interest rates have been widely implemented and the US Federal Reserve is likely to follow suit. Negative rates are positive for gold but unfortunately destructive for general prosperity. These measures designed to avoid recession only serve to postpone and worsen it when it finally does come.